Several common materials for roof insulation panels
First, common roof insulation materials
1. Expanded polystyrene panels (EPS panels) thermal conductivity 0.038-0.041 Good thermal insulation effect, cheap price and slightly worse strength
2. Extruded polystyrene panels (XPS panels) thermal conductivity 0.028-0.03 Better thermal insulation effect, high strength, moisture resistance The price is expensive, and the surface needs to be treated during construction
3. Rock wool panels thermal conductivity 0.041-0.045 fireproof, flame retardant, large moisture absorption, poor thermal insulation effect
4. Rubber powder polyphenylene granular thermal insulation slurry Thermal conductivity 0.057-0.06 Good flame retardancy, waste recycling The thermal insulation effect is not ideal, and the construction requirements are high
5. Polyurethane foam material thermal conductivity 0.025-0.028 Good waterproofness, good thermal insulation effect, high strength and more expensive
6. Perlite and other slurries Thermal conductivity 0.07-0.09 Good fire resistance, poor high temperature insulation effect, high water absorption
Second, plate insulation roof insulation materials
Panel insulation roof insulation materials, used in a wide range of areas and range, can be used in exterior wall external insulation projects, can also be used in exterior wall internal insulation projects. The insulation body of plate thermal insulation material can be foamed polystyrene board, extruded polystyrene board, rock wool board, glass wool board and other different materials. Board thermal insulation materials can be divided into single thermal insulation materials and system thermal insulation materials, and the following problems should be paid attention to in the application process:
(1) Single thermal insulation material:
It is the main body of thermal insulation engineering application, and requires the cooperation of other materials during use. Such as: foamed polystyrene board, extruded polystyrene board, rock wool board, glass wool board, etc., the following test content should be tested before use:
1, thermal conductivity (W/m²K): this technical index is the key index related to the effect of engineering insulation, generally speaking, the laboratory test is tested when the plate is dried to constant weight, and the application of the material is used under the condition of containing a certain humidity in the air, therefore, the use should be multiplied by a certain coefficient; Alternatively, the material can be directly adapted to the environmental conditions under which it is used for testing.
2. Apparent density (Kg/m3): The apparent density of the material affects its thermal conductivity to a certain extent, and the material with unqualified apparent density will directly lead to a decrease in its physical properties, such as strength, dimensional stability, etc.
3. Compressive strength (MPa): refers to the compressive stress of the specimen under 10% deformation. It is related to the durability and impact resistance of this surface system.
4. Size change rate (mm): Materials with large dimensional change rates will cause cracking of the surface layer of the system.
5. Water vapor permeability coefficient [ng/ (Pa・m・s)]: This performance determines the performance of water vapor permeation, and to a certain extent, determines the condensation of the wall.
6. Oxygen index: flame retardant type is required, otherwise the fire prevention cannot meet the standard.
(2) System insulation materials
1: Exterior wall exterior insulation system: foamed polystyrene board (or extruded polystyrene board) + alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh + polymer mortar containing adhesive, such as SWITT exterior wall exterior insulation system, Preswitt insulation system, etc.;
a: heat transfer coefficient: the thermal insulation effect of the system insulation material and the main structure after compounding
The construction quality and the influence of environmental temperature and humidity have changed, so it is necessary to test it on the ground to grasp the actual effect.
B: Waterproof, freeze-thaw resistance, weather resistance, impact resistance, wind pressure resistance: as an exterior wall external insulation, its finish directly in contact with the external environment must resist the invasion of rain, freeze-thaw, impact and strong wind and other adverse factors, so the above functions should be tested before use. The tensile strength of the alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh fabric supporting the external thermal insulation system should be greater than 200N/cm, and the remaining tensile strength after alkali resistance should not be less than 150N/cm; The 7-day tensile bonding strength of the adhesive should be greater than 1 Mpa, and the tensile bonding strength after water resistance and freeze-thaw resistance should be greater than 0.9Mpa.
2. Internal insulation system: there are foamed polystyrene board (or extruded polystyrene board) + paper gypsum board; GRC insulation board (cannon-type polystyrene board and cement mortar composite); Rock wool sandwich insulation board; Reinforced cement polystyrene insulation board, etc.
Mobile: (81) 90-5579-1777